Commissioning artwork that is as unique as you! All commissioned artworks are one-of-a-kind paintings, tailor-made for your collection!
Commonly Asked Questions:
What subjects do you paint?
Subjects that I am often asked to commission are abstracted landscapes, abstractions, and architectural abstractions. Often the artwork created follows a color scheme.
How long will it take to finish my painting?
After the final approval of the digital rendering, the project will take 5-6 weeks.
Can I send you a photograph for inspiration?
Yes, I can use your images as an inspirational jumping point for your project. However, the painting will not be an exact replica of the image.
How does the commission process work?
The process is really simple.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, Share what you are looking for in your project. What subject (geometric abstract, mountains, buildings, ocean etc.), the colors you would like to see in your painting, what size you are looking for.
- After I review your email, I will email you a project estimate and discuss the timeline for you to receive the digital sketches.
- A 50% deposit, along with a signed written contract that contains project details is required before beginning the physical project.
- A private webpage for each client project is created and weekly progress photos are uploaded. There is no mystery on what is happening with the project and it’s a fun way to get excited about your new collection.
- Commissioned artworks generally take between 5 – 6 weeks to complete. After final approval and receipt of the remaining balance, I will ship your painting to you via FedEx or DHL.
How much will my commission cost?
Each project is different and has a different project scope. For instance a 10 ‘ x 5 ‘ painting will cost more than a 40″ x 40″ painting. After sending me the project scope, I will send you the estimated cost of your project.
- As the artists, I will still retain legal rights to the artwork. The commissioned artwork should not be replicated as stated in the contract.